What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file placed on your hard drive by a web page server.
Cookies contain information that can then be read by the web server of the domain that issued the cookie. All the cookies we use are used everywhere on the site.
|Google-Analytics||_ga||This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in every page request of a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for site analysis reports. By default, it is set to expire after 2 years, although this is customizable by website owners. The main purpose of this cookie is the performance||2 years|
|_gali||This cookie is used to determine the links on which a page is clicked. The main purpose of this cookie is the performance||30 seconds|
|_gat||This cookie is used to limit the rate of requests, thus limiting the collection of data on sites with high traffic The main purpose of this cookie is the performance||10 minutes|
|_gid||This cookie records a unique identifier used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the site. The main purpose of this cookie is the performance||24 hours|
|Polylang||pll_language||This cookie stores a language preference for the visitor to support multilingual websites. When defined as a persistent cookie or with the default one-year lifespan, it should be considered functional rather than strictly necessary. The main purpose of this cookie is functionality.||1 year|
|ShareThis||_unam||This cookie is defined as part of the ShareThis service and monitors the activity of “click stream “, for example, web pages read and the time spent on the pages. This service only personally identifies visitors if they have separately signed up for an account with ShareThis and have given their consent. The main purpose of this cookie is behavioral analysis.||9 month|
|Zoho||solidpepper-_zldp||These cookies are used for the features of the site’s live chat.||2 years|
We collect your information with Google Analytics and Zoho via the contact form.
Information collected with Google Analytics:
We use your information to better define our marketing strategy, but this is not systematic or mandatory. Indeed, you can visit our website without active cookies. Only SolidPepper employees will access your information.
Information collected with Zoho:
We may use this information to contact you if our solution interests you, but this information is not essential and you can totally visit the entire site without responding to any form.
Cookies issued on our Site by third parties:
Sharing personal data with a third party:
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases:
– when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the service provider is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has contracted;
– when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
– when the provider uses the services of other providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data, in connection with the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations regarding the protection of personal data staff;
– if required by law, the service provider may transmit data to respond to claims against him and comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
– if the service provider is involved in a merger, acquisition, asset transfer or insolvency proceeding, it may be required to assign or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, users would be informed before the personal data are transferred to a third party.
Security and confidentiality:
The service provider implements organizational, technical, software and physical security measures for the protection of personal data against unauthorized alteration, destruction and access. However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and the provider cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the internet.
Implementation of user rights:
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
– they can request the deletion of their account;
– they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them;
– if the personal data held by the provider are inaccurate, they may request the updating of the information;
– users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
– they can exercise their right to portability on personal data provided by the person and processed on the basis of his consent or performance of a contract.
– they can exercise their right to withdraw previously agreed consents.
The implementation of these rights can be done by writing to the following email address (rgpd64 @ solidpepper.com), or by mail to the following address (Solidpepper , Alliance Residence, 3 rue du Pont de l’Aveugle, 64600 Anglet).
Prior to the implementation of these rights, the service provider may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy.
Data retention period:
Your personal data is only kept for the period necessary to satisfy the different purposes defined above, except in cases where the law allows or requires them to be kept longer. Below you will find details of the most frequent storage times at SOLIDPEPPER:
– Throughout the duration of the contract and for 3 years after the end of the business relationship for the personal data collected. (CNIL)
– 5 years for contracts and commercial correspondence. (Art L110-4 of the code of consumption)
– 10 years for supporting documents (invoices …). (Art L123-22 of the Consumer Code)
– If you are a prospect without a contractual and / or commercial established relationship, during 3 years from their collection or last request (CNIL).
– As part of an application for a position, your data may be retained for a period of two years after receipt of your application.
– Finally, the connection information collected for the purposes of monitoring the visit route, monitoring of connection data (frequencies, dates), audience measurements, and behavior analysis will be kept 3 years after any inactivity of the user. (CNIL)
Evolution of this clause:
The service provider reserves the right to make any changes to this clause relating to the protection of personal data at any time. If a modification is made to this clause of protection of personal data, the provider undertakes to publish the new version on its website. The service provider will also inform users of the change. If the user does not agree with the terms of the redrafting of the personal data protection clause, he has the option to delete his account.